The fandom’s pre-episode mantra
But we all end up sobbing on the floor, anyway.
i made a thing!
Never just a trainee. An agent in training.
some guy just called my number thinking i was a male prostitute, and he started talking to me about how much he could pay me so i pulled up gunshot noises on my computer and started screaming and he panicked and hung up
911 jUST FFUCKING CALLLLED ME IA AMC LAUGHHING SO HARD I TOLD THEM THE SITUEATION AND I’M STULL FUCMKING LAUGHING BECUASE NO W HTE’YRE TRACING THE GUY TO ARREST HIM FOR TRYING TO SOLICITEA ND PAY FOR SEX
I’VE DONE A GOOD
A few important points for this to work:
- #EATTHERUDE must be the only hash tag in your tweet to be counted. It must also only be used once per tweet. Repeating it multiple times in the same tweet will result in it being counted as spam and have no effect on trends.
- Timing is important. The show begins at 10:15pm EST this week, due to a late start because of The Office finale (convert your timezone here to see what time this is where you live) so we need to be using this tag at this time, through until the show finishes.
- Not in this timezone and sleeping or working when the show airs? No problem, you can still join in! Tweetdeck allows you to schedule tweets. Much like a tumblr queue, tweetdeck will post these tweets for you while you’re busy elsewhere. A tutorial on how to set this up can be found here. Use this to tweet anything. It doesn’t have to be about the airing episode..just include the hash tag to help with trending!
- Just remember to use the converted time if you set this up. For example, if you’re in the UK you need to be scheduling tweets to be posted between 3am and 4am.
A few other things to consider:
- If you’re not a twitter user already, please think about creating an account for this campaign. It’s a great site to use to follow the Hannibal cast and crew, too, so you might end up enjoying having an account there :)
- If your account is usually locked, consider unlocking it for the duration of the show so your tweets can be counted too.
- Getglue would also be a great place to get the show trending. It does trend there every week, but I’m sure we could get it trending higher.
A huge thanks to ktgay for setting this campaign up (Do go read her original post!). I’ve simply stolen her points and added the part about tweetdeck. But I figured a new post, rather than another reblog, would get this information back in the tags again, so I hope you don’t mind.
Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows - Behind The Scenes
so much love
also, hnnnggg makeup effects…
2 grown men go through a labor simulation
> I lost it at “STOP SMILING!!!!”
I might have snorted
I’m not sure if this actually happened or if they were actors, but it was awesome either way.
Another korean Hannibal Scoop. More sparkles on Mads and Hugh OMFG A+ Marketing
Tony with Dum-e, U & JARVIS.
A father with his kids.
hannibal —> sorbet
Fun fact: Cheetahs only attack pray that runs
jesus that is good to know.
Yup, that’s the point you just stay still and let it do whatever the fuck it wants that doesn’t involved you getting eaten.
REALLY FUN FACT for big cats cheetahs are fucking docile as shit
my grandfather ran a cheetah sanctuary in south africa and he’d just lie with them and sleep among them and they’d rub against him and chirp at him they’re big fucking babies
Another Fun Fact: Cheetah’s are incredibly nervous animals. One of the (many) reason’s they’re going extinct is that cheetah’s are so sensitive and nervous, some of them are literally too nervous to breed. Other’s will breed, but stress themselves out so much, they’ll loose their cubs.
So zoo’s with breeding program’s had to figure out how to make Cheetah’s comfortable enough to first of all, get laid and secondly - not spazz themselves into miscarrying.
So what’d they do?
They gave the cheetah’s their very own Service Dogs!
The dogs make them feel safe, protected and secure!
AJHHHHFDDGHH SO PRECIOUS